Notice: Due the shipping is expensive and package is easy to be detained by the customs during the return process, so don’t support return and exchange of the size problem, please be sure to measure accurately! U.S and UK size just ref, Please based on your foot length and width, do not choose less than or exactly equal to your foot length size, choose a little more than your foot length.
If you have a big foot, please choose big one size. And if your foot width is greater than 97mm, it is not recommended to buy CL high heels.
If your feet are small, please choose low one size.
Measure The Foot Length
(How to measure foot length? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXA3Wo1tm9Q)
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Christian Louboutin Women Shoes Size Guide
Christian Louboutin Men Shoes Size Guide